What do we do?
Incentive Games is a young, exciting, and energetic company specialising in helping our clients acquire, retain, and monetise customers via web and mobile apps in the form of free and pay to play games. We use the science of gamification to encourage desired behaviours. The company is growing, and we have ambitions to be a leading games provider, and we have been gaining recognition nationally and abroad.
Our current clients are multi-national I-gaming companies based in Europe, Africa, Asia, and the USA, and we have started to expand into non-I-gaming markets.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has a passion for US Sports and strong experience in Product Management – an eye for detail, who can solve problems, can balance multiple deadlines and is happy to help others.
Specifically, we are looking for someone who:
- Understand sports and sports betting (including esports).
- Has experience with Growth Hacking.
- Has experience with creating viral apps.
- Understands the science of gamification.
If you’re looking to join a team where you’ll make a real difference and where you’ll be heard and valued – please apply!
What can we offer you?
- A fun, relaxed, and collaborative environment, working in a company built on honesty, and flexibility.
- Joining a growing company that’s evolving all the time, giving you the opportunity to test yourself and your experience to discover your skills.
- Being surrounded by a group of bright, motivated people. We are a friendly, straightforward and capable bunch that keep it light-hearted.
We’re looking for you to join our team as a Product Manager, reporting directly to the executive board. You will build a variety of games for our US-based clients and guide the developers and designers in creating the look and feel of our games to best appeal to our clients and customers. Once the games are live, you will be responsible for continually improving products and innovating to stay ahead of the curve.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Responsible for building experiences that directly grow both acquisition and retention performance of Incentive’s free to play gaming products in the US market – increasing revenue and driving down CPA for our US clients
- Collaborating with developers, designers and testers to deliver applications on time and budget.
- Lead your team in producing high quality and timely products that are customer-centric, innovative and relevant for our company vision and goals.
- Working with the Exec board, you will define and shape the vision for the US Sports Free to Play product vertical at Incentive Games
- Share useful information in a readable and understandable manner to the executive team with reports on current products and vision for future games and features.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our clients and partners to build value-adding partnerships
- Roadmap ownership and delivery of products and features throughout the full product life cycle
- Maintain a healthy backlog for current and future sprints – with no official Scrum Masters in the teams, and you’ll need to be quite hands-on and make sure you can see the delivery of our games and features through.
- Attend and run any required scrum ceremonies for the team.
- Stay abreast of digital tools, platforms and industry trends.
- A strong understanding of the US Sports Market and betting calendar will be essential to the success of this role.
- Experience in creating engaging applications.
- Experience with Growth Hacking.
- In-depth knowledge and interest in a range of US sports.
- In-depth understanding of gamification mechanics.
- In-depth knowledge of popular applications
- Able to work well in an agile environment, where requirements are still in flux
- Great interpersonal skills
- An aptitude for problem-solving, the ability to think on your feet, and action solutions
- Enjoy working closely with others as part of a close-knit team
Other useful experience and skills
- Experience with using Figma and other design technologies
- Experience with data-driven development and A/B testing techniques
- Google Analytics experience
- Previous exposure to a start-up environment
Employee Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- 32 days holiday
- Matched pension up to 3% (after three months)
- Share Options (after one year)
- As much coffee as you can drink
- Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh (not essential)